Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Youtube video of Hogswart castle from different angles


Well everyone, I finally got to go on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride, and boy was it fun! Above is my youtube video I made of Hogswart castle. I took different angles of it and shot close-ups with my 70X zoom lens.

As you can see they did a great job in making Hogwarts castle very detailed with everything in it. It sits in the back end of Hogsmeade village, which is done very detailed itself.

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is a very fun ride that takes you flying all over around the castle. It's a lot like the spiderman ride at Universal Studios, only better.

So make sure you check it out. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a great park for Harry Potter fans. Enjoy this youtube video of Hogswart castle!

No comments:

Post a Comment